DO YOU NEED MASSAGE THERAPY?
Our Massage Therapy is performed by Registered Massage Therapists – same day appointments are available.
Massage therapy involves hands-on manipulation of the soft tissues including muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints. Massage has a therapeutic effect to improve and maintain health by acting directly on the muscular, nervous, and circulatory systems.
MASSAGE THERAPY IS EFFECTIVE FOR
- Back pain
- Neck / Shoulder pain
- Whiplash and motor vehicle accidents
- Headaches and migraines
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Work related injuries Stress and tension
- Tennis/Golfer’s elbow
- Muscles tension
- Plantar Fasciitis
WHAT WE OFFER:
Stress & Relaxation
To increase relaxation, decrease adhesions and muscle pain caused by stress
To reduce lactic acid and scar tissue build-up
Deep Tissue Massage
To remove adhesions or scar tissue from injuries and surgeries
Trigger Point Therapy
Trigger points are the cause of many chronic muscular conditions
To help reduce hip and back pain, swollen ankles, and increase relaxation
Massage Therapy can help you regain the quality of life that you deserve. Speak to your Physician or one of our Registered Massage Therapists to see if Massage Therapy can help you.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
On your first visit, your medical history will be taken. An initial assessment will be preformed which may include muscular, neurological, range of motion testing and postural evaluation. These tests will help your therapist create the best treatment specifically for you.
Massage therapy is NOT covered by OHIP.
- Massage therapy may be covered under your Extended Health Care Benefits. If you are covered under your benefits package you may need a prescription for massage therapy from your doctor.
- Please refer to you Insurance Benefits Booklet for their policies.
- We will provide you with an official receipt that you can submit to your insurance company.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Call Us Today!